Mikumi National Park and Maasai Village
This 3-day Mikumi National Park safari is the best tour for you to experience people, culture, and wildlife while on game drives. You’ll be observing the fauna and flora in their natural habitat. Also, this tour will give you the amazing opportunity to get closer to the Maasai people in a Mikumi village. Don’t wait before taking this one-of-a-kind chance to immerse yourself in the unique landscapes of Africa.
||Mikumi National Park and Maasai Village
- Specilaized Guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance Fees
- Box Lunch,Dinner and Snacks
- Additional Services
Attractions:Lions, Giraffes, Buffaloes, Elephants, Zebras, Wildebeests, Hippos
- Meet your Driver Guide in your Hotel Morning at 8:00am then drive to Mikumi National Park, 5-6hrs drive arriving around 15:00pm, Game on the way to the Hotel. Evening after short rest walking to Maasai village for Maasai activities. Dinner and overnight Mikumi Bastian Camp or Similar.
- Early Morning at 06:30am After breakfast in the Morning drive to Mikumi National Park for a full-day game drive until sunset.
- Your dinner and Overnight stay will be in the hotel.
- Whilst on safari, you can see a rich variety of bird species, as well as large numbers of giraffes, buffalo and elephants. If you are lucky, you may also be able to spot lions, leopards and African wild dogs.
- Other animals you're likely to see include zebras, hippos, hartebeests, wildebeests, impalas, warthogs, elands and antelopes.
- In the morning after breakfast, you'll drive back to Dar es Salaam through Mikumi National Park and arrive late in the evening.