Mikumi & Udzungwa Mountains Trekking
Enjoy 3 days safari in Mikumi National Park and Udzungwa Mountains National Parks. This safari starts from Dar es Salaam, drive to Mikumi National Park for game drive followed by hiking and waterfalls activities in Udzungwa National Park. You’ll have your overnight stay in mid-range accommodations.
|Mikumi & Udzungwa Mountains Trekking
- Specilaized Guide
- Private Transport
- Entrance Fees
- Box Lunch,Dinner and Snacks
- Additional Services
Attractions:Lions, Giraffes, Buffaloes, Elephants, Zebras, Wildebeests, Hippos
- Early in the morning, Meet your Driver/ Guide Early in the morning, meet the driver in your hotel then drive to Mikumi National Park, arriving on time for a game drive in the park until sunset.
- This is a good time to see a lot of animals such as giraffes, hippos, elephants, lions, etc. Afterwards, drive to the hotel for dinner and your overnight stay.
- In the morning after breakfast, drive only 60 kilometers to the Udzungwa Mountains for trekking.
- After trekking, drive back to Mikumi for dinner and your overnight stay. Mikumi is Tanzania’s fourth-largest national park and part of a much larger ecosystem centered on the uniquely vast Selous Game Reserve.
- In the morning after breakfast, drive back to Dar es Salaam and cross Mikumi National Park on the way you have time to spot a lot of animals again.
- You'll be arriving late in the evening at Dar es Salaam.